Why do we do it?
Volunteers of Albanian Challenge are young people, who mostly also take part in various different youth organizations and NGOs in Czech Republic and also other countries. Main reasons for us to create this project and keep it going were (and still are):
- There is nothing to be lost, only to be gained. The contemporary state of the village of Curraj i Epërm is such, that even if our projects did not achieve success ( they did 🙂 ), we couldn’t have made anything worse. Even if we omitted everything else, the sole publicity surrounding Albanian Challenge by itself generates a lot of attention, and that is what this village needs.
- We want to spend summer holidays in an active manner.
- We want to venture behind borders of our countries, get to know another culture, learn to understand it and keep in touch with it.
- We want to make new contacts and create new friendships.
- We want to gain new life experiences and test ourselves.
- And last, but not least… We want to achieve something, that nobody has ever achived here before.